Apply for a business account
Apply for a business account if you need or hold a
- Marketing Authorisation, which includes other types of licensing authorisations such as Animal Test Certificates and Homeopathic Registrations
- Manufacturing authorisation
- Wholesale dealer authorisation
This service is not for veterinary professionals, pet owners or members of the public.
With a business account you can
- Apply for, vary and renew authorisations
- Submit information in support of other licensing activities, e.g. mock-ups
- Communicate, send and receive files securely with the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD)
- Submit adverse event reports (AERs)
It takes about 10 minutes to create an account.Start now
Before you start
As the first person to register for your company, you will be your company’s account administrator.
- the registered name and address of the business
- your name, telephone number and email address
- the name, telephone number and email address of a referee
For existing marketing authorisation holders, which includes holders of Animal Test Certificates and Homeopathic Registrations you’ll need
- your company number, which is the first 5 digits of an authorisation number, e.g. 12345/4001. Holders of ATC-S certificates don’t have a company number
For existing manufacturers and wholesalers you’ll need
- your site number, e.g. S1234. This was allocated when you were approved.